It’s no secret that couponing can save you a lot of money. In fact, using coupons can be a great way to slash your grocery bill each week. But what if we told you that there’s a way to coupon that can save you even more money?
Enter: digital coupons.
Digital coupons are a relatively new way to coupon, and they can be a game-changer when it comes to saving money. Here’s everything you need to know about digital coupons, plus the best ones to use right now.
What Are Digital Coupons?
Digital coupons are coupons that you can load onto your store loyalty card and use just like you would a paper coupon. No clipping or printing required!
How Do I Use Digital Coupons?
Most major grocery stores now have some sort of digital coupon program. The process for using digital coupons varies slightly from store to store, but the basic process is usually the same.
First, you’ll need to create an account with the store’s digital coupon program. Once you’ve done that, you can start “clipping” digital coupons to your account. When you’re ready to checkout, simply enter your phone number at the register and all of your digital coupons will be applied to your purchase.
It’s really that easy!
The Best Digital Coupons to Use Right Now
Now that you know all about digital coupons, it’s time to start using them to save some serious cash.
Here are some of the best digital coupons to use right now:
1. Target: Target is currently offering a buy one, get one 50% off deal on select cereal brands. Simply clip the digital coupon to your Target account and the discount will be applied at checkout.
2. Walmart: Walmart is offering a digital coupon for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more in groceries. All you have to do is clip the coupon to your Walmart account and enter the promo code at checkout.
3. Kroger: Kroger is currently offering a digital coupon for $1 off any two Private Selection frozen food products. Just clip the coupon to your Kroger Plus Card and the discount will be applied at checkout.
4. Meijer: Meijer is offering a digital coupon for $5 off your purchase of $25 or more in groceries. Just clip the coupon to your Meijer mPerks account and enter the promo code at checkout.
5. Safeway: Safeway is currently offering a digital coupon for $5 off your purchase of $50 or more in groceries. Simply clip the coupon to your Safeway Club Card and the discount will be applied at checkout.
Digital coupons are a great way to save money on your groceries each week. So be sure to take advantage of the deals that are currently available. And check back often, as new coupons are added all the time!