HFCS getting a new name! Oh, wow!

So the people who make High Fructose Corn syrup are trying to get a name change in hopes of resurrecting their dying sweetener.  Corn refiners have petitioned the FDA for use of ‘Corn Sugar’ as an alternate name to ‘High Fructose Corn Syrup’ http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corn-refiners-petition-fda-for-use-of-corn-sugar-as-alternate-name-to-high-fructose-corn-syrup-102845349.html Remember,… Read More